Fasteners are a fundamental and characteristic aspect of our offer. It is present in many structures, bridges, electrical towers and highways, both in Europe and in the rest of the world, with the most outstanding exponent of this presence, being the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, where around some 700.000 high strength fasteners (quality grade: 10.9) forged by our company are a complete guarantee of its solidity.
Electrical power substations
Towers for the overhead power lines
Hardware and accesories for power and dsitribution lines
SOLAR AND PHOTOVOLTAIC SECTOR
- Public Works
- Shipbuilding industry
- Railway construction
- Metal building industry
DIMENSIONAL CHARACTERISTICS / LIMITS
Our Company has the latest coldforging technology (up to six stations, with a maximum load of 600 tons)
- Between Ø 12 and 33 mm
- Length between 30 and 215 mm
- All grades are available; 4.6, 4.8, 5.6, 5.8, 6.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9
- Coatings: Dip Hot Galvanized, Geomet, Dacromet, Zinc Plated, Bichromated…
- DIN 7990, 931, 933. UNE, ASTM.
- EN 14399, EN 15048 por Tecnalia.
- NF por Asquer.
Catalog of galvanized fasteners – Jesús Oñate y Hnos. S.A.